vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

Breakfast in Antwerp | September.

People are often afraid to go somewhere by themselves. Me, however, I love a little me-time. When you travel alone, you have no choice but to go eat somewhere by yourself. That's how I learned to love it. A beautiful interior, good music, delicious food, warm drinks and a good book is all I need not to feel lonely. Seriously, I think you should try it. Just make sure not to get too antisocial and ask a friend to join you from time to time.

I grew up in Borgerhout. In my eyes it used to be a neighborhood where you would only come if you lived there or came to visit someone. But they recently took things to another level. Small events, markets, coffeeshops, restaurants, bakeries and parties began to show up. One of these restaurants / coffee places is September.

You can go there for coffee, tea, wine, breakfast, lunch or pie on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. And they serve dinner on Mondays and apericena on Fridays. Check out their website for the Monday evening menu (vegetarian every other week). It's just around my corner so I often get tempted to grab my books and go study at September. I think anyone would pick studying on a marble table over studying at home.

This was the first time I went there for breakfast and I will definitely do it again. I got a rose tea and granola with lime and ginger confit which was delicious. Everything is also very reasonable priced which is always a beautiful bonus.

I strongly recommend paying a visit to September for those of you who live in Antwerp or those who are planning to visit this beautiful city.






Info:
Webiste
Facebook


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin